2003/10/08

the first day of WashingtonD.C

the first day of WashingtonD.C This time I had made reservations in hotels & airlines for the first time. Then today was day for traveling to WashingtonD.C. I went out from my house at 7 am and go to the Narita Airport by train. I managed to arrive at the Narita Airport at 9 am. The airplane took off at 10 am. The meals of the airlines 'ANA' were very delicious. It was so delicious that I drank wine a lot. After 10 hours,I arrived at the Washington Dulles airport. The Washington Dulles aiport was famous for the movie 'Die Hard 2'. At first I lost in the airport but I found the bus to Foggy Buttom station. When I arrived at the Foggy Buttom station, I asked people the way to the hotel. Then I managed to check in the hotel. After checking in the hotel, I went out the hotel and went to the WhiteHouse & the washington monument to take pictures. When it was 4 pm,I couldn't get into the washington monument. So I decided to go there tomorrow. The whitehouse was great. And there were some lovely squirrels around there. Of course there were many tv-crews & cameras & reporters around the whitehouse.

0 件のコメント: