2006/05/24

Oriental radio!!!

I posted the video of Japanese comedian 'Oriental radio' a few days ago. They are popular since last year. Their comedy shows of their funny heroic episodes 'Buyouden' are broadcasted on TV now. This program was 'Enta no kami-sama' broadcasted. What did they say? Yes,the answer is here. Atsuhiko Nakata : I walked for 5 hours without the trains in order to save money. Shingo Fujimori : Work as a part-time job if you have time to walk for 5 hours. Atsuhiko Nakata : I usually read from the last episode of mystery novels at first. Shingo Fujimori : Because you can finish reading the novels of long story for only 5 mins! Atsuhiko Nakata : I move approximately 3 millimeters bus stop every day. Shingo Fujimori : After 2 years, the bus stop will be front of your house. Atsuhiko Nakata : I am fashion-conscious! Shingo Fujimori : That's right.You catch cold earlier than anyone!! I am sorry becuase I can't translate into English very well and I couldn't find this TV program with English subtitle. Anyway,Their shows are funny!

6 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi reona,
thanks for the translation,
I can see now the style of comedy double act, it is quite a popular style of comedy here too.
Slightly more subtle than Hard Gay..ha ha
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thanks for the comment.

It was very difficult for me to translate.
hahaha.
I have to study English more!
Yes,I especially like Hard gay!
He is strange but funny.

There are some videos of English Subtitles.
This video is the show he visited Yahoo Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjvUO4xxlQ&search=Hard%20gay

When I worked at Roppogi hills of Yahoo Building,
I wanted to watch Hard gay!!

I had watched the comedy shows of Mr.Bean few years ago and enjoyed them.

Who is popular in your country now?

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I think the most popular comedian in the U.K. right now is Peter Kay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kay
he does stand up and has his own sitcoms.
Phoenix Nights is my favourite . It is so so funny.
The humour is very English though.
I also like a show called The Mighty Boosh
http://www.themightyboosh.com/

Do you know a show called the Office?
That was a massive comedy success here.
It's star is Ricky Gervais
http://www.rickygervais.com/
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

hahaha I love japanese comedy shows! I remember a tape my cousin sent me in 1992 of Shimura Ken and Kato-something (Kato & Ken). I couldn't understand anything they were saying but I laughed A LOT!!!!!!

Is he still alive?

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
I didn't know about them!
Thank you!!

I will look for his videos!!

Ba:
Yes,they are still alive!
I used to their comedy shows when I was a child.
I like them too!
Who is popular in Brazil?

ba さんのコメント...

I think they are very creative! And I'm happy that they are still alive.

Who is famous in Brazil? Hard to say, our humor concept is very different from the the rest of the world. For example, if I showed you some programs, you wouldn't think they are funny because they do a lot of criticism only to politician members and famous brazilian personalities...