2006/10/20

Hakone and lake ashi

Today, I had prepared web servers and installed some programs on them. I didn't write about my short trip. So I want to write about it again.

I had stayed Japanese inn and left it because I wanted to go to one place.

It was Hakone. Hakone is one of Japanese place I like. There are a lot of natures(lakes, mountains,lakes,hot springs etc) and temples and museums in Hakone. So you will be able to find places where you want to go if you look at this.

In the past, I had gone to the Hakone Open-Air Museum. It was very good. But I never been to go to Hakone museum yet. I hope I go to there someday.

By the way, I got on the bus from Odawara staion and I arrived at lake ashi of Haokone at 9 am.

There are cruise ships in Lake Ashi. If you want to enjoy Pirate boat cruise, look at this.

This is a pirate boat cruise.

Then I got on other boat cruise in order to visit one shrine of the island in Lake Ashi. While getting on the boat, I could enjoy beautiful islands and others.

- the boat I got on



This is a gate of Hakone shrine.















I had gone to this place in order to attend this ceremony and pray. If you see this ceremony, you may think it is strenge. But all of them were serious. Of course me. After that, I walked around the island . There are a lot of trees and flowers. They were very good. Then I got on the boat again in order to go to Hakone shrine. I will write about it later.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
thanks for posting about your trip,
those places look so good...
you can see Mount Fuji in the background from the lake?
The shrine looks like a peaceful place.
take care
Mike