2006/12/04

Yoga help us!

I read an interesting article on the net.

I really understand that yoga is good.

After I may quit my current job, I may go to abroad in order to get a Yoga Alliance of USA. If we learn about Yoga and doing Yoga at the studios for 1 month, we will be able to teach Yoga.

I found programs of Yoga of Japanese travel agency . There are some programs in some countries in order to get a Yoga Alliance.

For example, San Francisco, NY, Canada, Australia, Hawaii etc.

I don't hear about the program yet. Recently, I have to go and listen to about it.

4 件のコメント:

lizze さんのコメント...

I hear that San Francisco is real nice place ;)

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that all sounds very cool,
I thought New York was a great city but practicing Yoga in Hawaii sounds like a very relaxing thing to do.....
take care
Mike

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi Reona,
Thank you for the msg you left on my blog. I didn't think anyone would actually really my baloneies... lol*

You are the one I envy... I wish I live in Tokyo ^^

So what do you do in Tokyo? Are you a student?
Ricki

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze:

Yeah,that is right!
And you are in SF!

Mike:
Hawaii is one of the places I like.
So I may attend the programs of Yoga in Hawaii.hahaha

Ricki:
Thank you for the comment.

I am an office worker in Tokyo.
Do you plan to come to Tokyo?
I hope you visit Tokyo someday.