2007/12/12

My trip of England #6 wonderful present of my mother

I forgot to write about my best trip of UK! I want to say to thank for Mike because he reminded it of me!

After that,we took a rest and drank coffee in the hotel. we took a rest and drank coffee in the hotel.

The day was my mother's birthday. Before arriving at Uk, Mike taught me about UK and etc.

In addition, he booked the hotel while we were staying in London and he suggested that he presented the dinner as my mother's birthday.

Actually, that day was first time that we met although we had chatted in Skype many times.

Yes, it changed from Cyber world to real world. haha

Anyway, Mike is my best friend before we met in real world because he is so gentle and smart, kind. Of course, he is interesting!!! I could understand about UK and Uk's culture etc because of him.

To change the subject of meeting Mike, we promised to meet in the hotel where we were staying at 6 pm!!! Then the times came and we left our room and went to the lobby of our hotel.

Yes, we finally met Mike!!! I think I was so excited when we finally met.I can't express my joy of meeting Mike in English. haha. (I have to study English more.)

We talked with Mike in the hotel for about 30min and we went to Italian restaurant "demartino".

My mother can't speak English well. But we could eat delicious meals and enjoy talking with Mike for hours!!!! That day was final cup of rugby and the game of Uk vs south africa started. So people was enjoying seeing the game while having a dinner.

I ate these
-ceasar salad
-pappardelle with wild mushroom sauce





Of course, wine too.hahaha

The service and foods were so wonderful. I really would like to go to there again when I will visit in London. And the most important thing was Mike's kindness and hospitality for us. I would like to say thank Mike many times. My mother too. Because of him, my mother and I could have a best dinner in Uk on my mother's birthday. Mike, if you visit in Japan, I would like to go to the places where you would like to go and have a good time with you together! Of course, I want to enjoy eating Japanese food with you. At that time, I will invite you to the dinner. Because I thank you and you are my best friend.

So please try to eating fresh nattou when you will go to Japan. hahaha

Anyway, my mother & I don't forget this day. Of course, next day etc.

I will write about next days later.

0 件のコメント: