2009/09/02

Spinach's sprout

I planted seeds of autumn vegetables a few weeks ago.

I found some sprout of vegetables!!!

- water spinach's sprout


- rocket

- The tree of tomato
- Saltwort
By the way, I will go to China with my mother this month.
Because my mother's birthday will be coming next month and we will celebrate.
Although we wanted to go to UK again, we gave up because I won't be able to take long holidays.

We have never been to China yet. So we can't wait for going to China.
We will stay in Shanghai for 3 days and we plan to see Chinese gardens and temples etc.
I have to look for the informations of China!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
How are you ? You said you had to go to Hospital ?
I hope you and your mother can have a great time in China , please say hello to your Mother.
It is a shame you could not visit England but next time you should come in the springtime and see the flowers.
I hope to see you in tokyo in November.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for the comment!

Yes,I went to the hospital.
But I am fine now!

Thank you for worrying about me!

My family hope that we'll meet you in Nov!!!

I will write emails later!!!
Please take care!