2010/05/18

My trip of Spain #12 Granada

I got on the bus from Castile-La Mancha to Granada for about 3hours. Then I arrived at the hotel and I checked in the hotel. I took a rest for a few min. I left my room and I asked the map of Granada. I went to a center of Granada while watching a map. But I was lost. So I asked people and I finally arrived at ”Granada Cathedral”. Unfortunately, it was closed. I was so sorry. But the building of "Granada Cathedral" was so wonderful. By the way, it was so cold in Granada. Especially, night and morning. So I felt cold while walking around Granada. So I decided to have a dinner after watching it. I check some restaurants and I entered one restaurant. I ate Seafood paella and salad. I drank a bottle of Spanish wine while having a dinner. I could enjoy having Spanish dinner at the restaurant. I went back to the hotel because I have to get up early in the next morning.

0 件のコメント: