2010/08/19

Rock Dust Light Star

Japan is is experiencing record high temperatures.
Many people keep to run air-conditioners while sleeping because it is so hot!
The weather has damaged agricultural products and is expected to decrease crops of vegetables as well.

I am suffering from the summer heat.
I don't want to eat anything now...

Yesterday, I read about the news of Jamiroquai.
Finally, the CD of Jamiroquai will be released in Nov of this year!!!
I am so happy.

If they come to Japan, I will try to go to their concerts.

I want to listen to their new songs!!!!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope the weather cools down soon.
Please take care in the heat.
cheers
Mike

David さんのコメント...

And I just heard that Faye Wong has started to do concerts again. I hope she releases a new album soon too. It has been too long.

Do you like her music? I think she is well known in Japan, yes?