2010/11/22

The memory

Finally...

My grand father was gone this morning...

A years ago, my grand mother had been gone.
For him, it was so terrible sadness.

He lost the power to live since my grand mother's die.

His body was worse every day.

For us, it was so hard...

But we think he could stand in the hospital since today.
He tried to smile us.

I don't forget his kindness.

And I think I am happy I was born and they grew up for me when my parents was busy.

Of course, I am so sad and I would like to meet my grand father and grand mother.

However, he really loves my grand mother.
So he could meet her since 1 years.

If I think it is, my sadness is decreased a little.

I know my English is so strange.

So I now, write my true feeling.

This is my important place.

The garden of my grand...



I noticed the reason that I started to grown plants.

Because my grand mother and grand father did.

They loves nature.

They taught me it since I was a born.
I really thank my grand father and grand mother.
I will keep to grow plants and feel.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that sounds very sad , I am sorry to hear about your grandfather .
Please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for your kindness.

I really thank you.

I came back to my home.

David さんのコメント...

Your words are beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss, Reona.

Best wishes / David

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,David!

Thank you fro the comment.

You are so kind.
I really thank you.