2005/12/29

New Year's Day

I'm happy,because today is last day of work. My family always watches movies in the theater on a New Year's day. The price of movies prices down on New Year's day. The movies that I want to watch are 'SAYURI','Mr &Mrs Smith'. But mom said to me that she don't want to watch those. After watching movies,we'll have a lunch at the restaurant and go to the shrine to make wishes for coming years on a New Year's day. The shrine where I go to is Meiji-jingu. It is a famous shrine for Japanese. It is near Harajyuku-station. And there are a park & cafes & food stands in the shrine. A lot of people go to there on a New Year's day. In next Year I'll start working on January 4. And I'll travel to Penang Island on Januay 7 and go back to Japan on January 11. I must prepare for traveling and buy a guidebook.

1 件のコメント:

Taka さんのコメント...

Most of the Japanese people are tend to go to the shrine to make wish. Although, I'm Japanese, but I seldom go there even in New Year's day.