2005/12/08

The Roald Dahl Museum

I'm reading English books to study English. Now I'm reading a book that is 'Charlies and Chocolate Factory'. CHARLIE AND The CHOCOLATE FACTORY:Movie It was written by Roald Dahl. He is a famous writer. 'Charlies and Cholate Factory' was made info a film that Johnny Depp had performed as Mr.Willy Wonka this year. I wanted to see the movie,but I couldn't. I can't wait for releasing a DVD of it. I had read a book of 'The BFG' before. It was very interesting too. I found his official site on the net. And I didn't know there is museum of him in England. The URL of Roald Dahl Museum is here. I think His books are very interesting and he was a kindness man. Because people written by him are very good persons. The URL of officail is here. There is greeting card in his official site. The URL of greeting card is here. The URL of movie 'Charlies and Chocolate Factory' is here.

0 件のコメント: