2006/08/14

Night's view

What did you do next day? Well,I got up at the noon and we went to Japanese restaurant in order to have lunch. - Grilled fish and rice,miso soup

- tenpura and sushi,noodle

After lunch, we needed some exercises because we had eaten too much since yesterday. So we decided to go to Sakae. I heard that Sakae is a major place in Nagoya. It is like Shinjyuku, Shibuya, Roppongi of Tokyo. There are shops,department(Takashima-ya,Mitsukosi etc),restarants,hotels in there.
I found interesting thing. Yes,Ferris wheel !!!!


Although I didn't get on.
I bought clothes and we went to the Tower 'Nagoya tower'.


It is not taller than Tokyo tower. But you can see a view of night if you go to there. We saw the view of night for a while. Then we went back and I ate ramen.

I don't know whether I could do exercise. Because I kept eating and drinking too much since yesterday...

4 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

hmmmmmm... teishoku, huh? well, let's see if i have a powerful nose such as that girl on the tv commercial! hahaha

ba さんのコメント...

... crap, i didn't work! :)

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
once again the food looks amazing.....
I don't think I will have time for anything except eating when I visit Japan... ha ha
nice view from the tower too
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Yeah,I agree with you.

If I had a lot of time and stay Nagoya,I could eat Nagoya food more!!!