2007/06/24

Good movies

Hi! I am sorry. I didn't upload my blog.

I enjoyed watching movies and reading books because my doctor said that I had to stop using PC for a while...

Anyway, I am better.

Before, X told me that the movie "The Departed" was good and I finally watched it.





To tell the truth, I didn't like Leonardo Dicaprio before watching this movie. But I changed. His play was so excellent. Of course, other cast and the director were so wonderful.

Then I watched the movie "Kinky Boots".This movie was so funny and I was impressed.



By the way, finally,the movie that I am looking forward to watching it will be released on this Sat in Japan.

Yes,it is "Volver" of my favorite director is Pedro Almodóvar.



Ba told me about story last year. I can't wait for watching it.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
good to hear that you are enjoying the films and getting some rest. I really hope you are feeling better! Please take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

hello, my dear!
it's been a long time, hasn't it? well, i hope you don't watch this comment so soon (because i want you to rest and feel nice!!)...

anyway, i watched 'the departed' too!!!! it is REALLY an awesome movie, i liked it a lot! did you see the tension between dicaprio and damon? very nice, even i was getting nervous! hahaha

be fine and take care!

PS: did my latest post card arrive?

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thanks for the comment.

How is your body?
I hope you are better.

I am fine.

Ba:
Oi!
(Is it right?)
Thanks for the comment.
I don't talk with you for a long time.
I really miss you.

Yeah,I got your letters and gifts.
Thank you so much.
I am wearing your gifts every day.
They are my treasures.

Wow.You watched the movie too?
I agree you!
I could feel the tension of between dicaprio and damon while watching the movie.

I wrote the letter.But I don't go to the post office.
I am sorry.

I hope you are fine.

Take care!