2007/11/03

My trip of England #3 going to the museums

After the tour of the travel agency, we went to the Trafalgar Square because The National Gallery is close to Picadelly circus.
After walking for 10 min, we arrived at Trafalger Square.



When we arrived at there, there were a lot of people. So I asked one women. She taught me that the world cup of the rugby is hold now. And the statue of French player was down.

Then we got into the Nationall Gallary.

Before coming to UK, I had checked the pictures of this gallary.

There are famous & excellent pictures in there.

We could seeing the pictures of Leonardo da Vinci,Raphael,Vincent van Gogh,Johannes Vermeer ,Claude Monet etc.


After 2 hours, we left the National Gallary and took a rest in Trafalgar square while eating snacks. Then we went to the British Museum. Wow. So huge!!! There are a lot of exhibits in there. So I am sorry that I can't see all of them.




Anyway, I had a great time. Then we tried to the other museum. I will write about it.

0 件のコメント: