2008/09/08

The preview of BBC's drama programs

I want to write about the preview of BBC's drama programs on my blog. Since the end of Aug, I have been busy because I will have to release the service on Nov.

So I often work overtime...

However, I left my office as soon as it was 6 pm of last week.
Yes, I decided to go to the preview of Shibuya because I wanted to refresh myself.
Then I arrived at Shibuya station and went to the place.
The place was a restaurant "bar amusement".



Acording to the website of the restaurant, a lof of beer were served in there.

The preview started at 7 pm.
I arrived at there at 6:30 pm and entered there.
Then I was so surprised because there were many foods and beer in there.
Yes, everyone could eat and drink for free!!!





So I ate fish and chips, spareribs etc and drank 3 cups of "Guinness" until watching the drama.
At first, we watched "Ashes to Ashes" for 1 hour.


The story was about one police woman who slipped back in time to 1980.
She solved the accidents with other polices.
I laughed and really enjoy watching this drama.

Until next drama program, we started drinking and eating.

After eating snacks, the preview started again at 8:30 pm and we watched "Jekyll" until 9:30 pm.


I know about Jekyll and Hyde and have watched the movie in the past.

The drama was so interesting.

After watching them, British ambassador came to us in order to talk about Drama programs and our comments.

I could enjoy watching "Ashes to Ashes" and "Jekyll" yesterday!
I will ask my mother to record these drama on DVD and I will try to watch them later.

0 件のコメント: