2008/09/01

The preview of UK's TV drama

Hi, how are you? I am fine.I enjoyed watching movies on the weekend because the weather was too bad.(I will write about it later.)

By the way, I like TV dramas and movies of UK.
I got a email from UK-Japan this morning and I read it.

It was an invitation of UK's drama's preview!!!

The preview will be held in Shibuya's pub on 3 the of Sep.
Of course, I will manage to go to there if it is possible.
The drama that will be shown are
- Ashes to Ashes

- Jekyll

According to the email, the peview will start at 6:30 pm.
So I must leave my office at 6 pm.

At first, "Ashes to Ashes" will start at 7 pm.
Then a snack and beer will be served and "Jekyll" will start at 8:30 pm.

I will write about them after watching them.

My most favorite UK's dramas are "The It Crowd", "Extras","Little Britain".

When I had gone to my parent's home, I enjoyed watching them.

I am looking forward to watching them.

0 件のコメント: