2009/08/19

Potherb Mustard

This summer is so strange. Typhoons leveled many houses and some people was dead...I am sorry. Although I wrote about the prices of vegetables are higher this year, the prices are higher now....

For example,

One tomato's price is 250 yen.
Cucumber's price is 100 yen...

This summer, Japan have lower temperatures and also fewer hours of sunlight.
So the prices of vegetables will be higher.

A few days ago, I planted the seeds of Potherb Mustards.
I found many sprouts of Potherb Mustards today!



Potherb Mustards is one of my favorite vegetables.
So I can't wait for eating them!!!

I will plant other vegetables later.

(For example,rockets,spinach etc)
By the way, I had gone to Nagoya city in order to meet my parents and stay in there home.

I took photos in the service area of the expressway because the sunset was so beautiful.

You may know many people got on the expressway and there were major traffic jams because of the reduction in fare of the expressway and the typhoon.



Anyway, I could have a great time with my family.

0 件のコメント: