2009/08/19

This summer

I went to Nagoya city to meet my parents. This statue was called "nana chan" in Nagoya.



My father likes cooking. So, he sometimes cooks delicious dishes to my family. He made a delicious hamburger steak at this time. Since last month, I went to hospital because of gastritis. So I tried not to heavy dishes. However, I could eat this hamburger steak because this meat didn't have a lot of fat in it.



One day, I went to the supermarket and found fresh shrimps!!! I love shrimps. So I bought it and cook them. I don't often buy shrimps in Tokyo because they are so expensive and they aren't fresh... But I often buy them when I stay in Nagoya. Shrimps are famous in Aichi pref and fisher can get many shrimps in the sea. We can buy them in Aichi pref cheaply and eat freshly them.



Whileing staying at my parent's home, I made a handmade pizza again! My father and mother ate it and they liked it! I was so glad!!!



This dish is "Shiokara". I bought freshly Cuttlefish and I made "Shiokara" at home. In the past , my friend told me how to make "Shiokara" of Cuttlefish. So I sometimes make it. At this time, my father wanted to eat Shiokara and I made it.

We ate rice with Shiokara.



These are vegetables that I planted.

- wather spinach



- butter lettuce



I went to the gardening shop and I like going to there.

Because there are many seeds and seedling of vegetables.

There were seeds of wild vegetable.(Pteridium aquilinum,Chinese yam)

I like Chinese yam(we call it "Yamaimo".) I love to eat Japanese noodle "Soba" with Chinese yam in the summer when I can't eat foods because of the heat. I will plant a seedings of Chinese yam in the summer!









0 件のコメント: