2009/10/13

Pacific saury

Do you like fishes? I love fishes so much. In Japan,we call pacific saury "Sanma". Japanese often eat when it is autumn. Becusae Sanma are in season now. Especially, Samna of this year are so delicious!!!

So I often eat them! I think I eat Sanma 3 times a week!



I love grilled Sanma with ponzu sauce!!!

By the way, vegetables are bigger!

- Water spinach "Kushinsai"





- Potherb Mustard "Mizuna"





I found small sprout of Mizuna!!!!

- spinach "Hourensou"



The spinach is still small. I have to keep growing the spinach for at least 1 or 2 months.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
your plants are growing well still .
The fish looks tasty ,I like fish especially sardines , I ate a lot of grilled and fried sardines in Portugal.
Anyway I'm sure I will try plenty of fresh fish in Japan.
Only 1 week to go before I leave my home !!
I will see you sone
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for the comment.

I hope you are enjoying Japan!!!

hahaha.

Yes,I think you can really enjoy Japanase foods and culture!

please take care!

See you again in Tokyo!hahaha