2010/01/06

Garlic and parsley

I miss the spring because I can't plant seeds of plants. By the way, vegetables are fine now.

- garlic
- parsley

- Japanese vegetable "Asupara na"


A few days ago, I bought some fish in the super market and I cooked some foods.

- "Buri no teriyaki"



Japanese food "Buri no teriyaki" is so popular as Japanese new year's food. I like it and I often eat it in the winter.



Now, I have one seed at my home. This is a seed of avocado. A few days ago, I ate it and I am keeping a seed of it. hahaha



I checked some websites. They planted seeds of avocado and they are growing them. I want to try!!!Maybe, I will plant a seed of avocado on the weekend.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I planted a seed from an Avocado that I ate ... it took several months to start to grow but it did and I now have a plant that is 40 cm tall !!I will email soon ... it is very cold and snowy here in England
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

You already planted a seed!!!

The plant that is 40 cm tall???
Wow.

I'll try to plant a seed!!!!

I read about the weather of UK.
Please take care!!!!