2010/06/23

Japanese movie "Shizumanu_Taiyō"

Today, I will watch the game of England.
It will start at 11 pm.

By the way, I watched Japanese movie "Shizumanu_Taiyō".



In the past, I had read a first volume of this novel.
So I didn't know the story at all.

You may know the main character "Ken Watanabe".

I like him.
So I try to watch his movies.

The main character is a office worker of Japan.
He had to leave Japan and he worked in outcountry places for many years.
Because he was mistreated by his company.

But he tried to work harder and do best.

Then he came back to Japan in order to solve one biggest trouble of his company.

The accident of the airline.
Many people died.

The writer wrote this novel after knowing the true accident.

When I watched this movie, I felt sad...
But this movie is so good.

I will watch this movie again to understand this movie more.

0 件のコメント: