2010/10/28

The out-of-season herb

According to weather news, this fall will be ended and the winter will come soon.
This weather is so strange.
The vegetables of autumn and wither are fine.

I will keep to grow plans and vegetables after moving.





I harvested leaves of Japanese vegetables and I cooked Japanese hot noodle "Soba".



I often eat soba.

By the way, could you see this?



This is basil!!!

I found it a week ago.
I was so surprised because it is a summer herb. I will keep to grow it in my apartment.

2 件のコメント:

Etuko Sato さんのコメント...

Hellow!

I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

I have added your site to my site.

Please link my site to your site.

Thank you!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!

Thank you for the comment.

I am so happy.

Of course, I would like you to link your site.

I am glad. Thank you!!!