2007/03/11

Farewell party

At the night of yesterday, I left my home at 5:15 pm and I arrived at Shinjyuku station. Then I waited for the friends of college. After 10 mins, I met them and we went to Japanese restaurant "Yamachan". This restaurant is famous as "Tebasaki(chicken wing)".
- Tebasaki(chicken wing)" 399 yen

I didn't eat a lot of food. But I drank a lot of beer while talking with my frineds.I really had a good time with them. When it was 12 am, we decided to go home. Although I am not better, it was worth to have dinner with them.

And I wish that my friend will start his new life well in his hometown.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I'm sorry to hear that you are still not feeling better but pleased you could go out to dinner with your friends,
and I think beer is good for you !!!! so keep drinking beer..
I really hope you get better soon.
please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

Yeah,the beer make me better!hahaha.

I will keep drinking beer!hahaha

I really thank you for your comment.
You always cheer me!!!!

I hope you enjoy your life and feel happiness.