2007/03/04

Meeting my frined

I couldn't get up at all because I had a terrible headache again for a few days. Now, I have a still headache. So I will take a rest.

By the way, I met my friend at night's of Friday. We talked together while drinking tea. I really enjoyed talking with her. She worried about me. I think that friends are important and my treasure.

Next week, I will meet my friends of the college and attend the farewell party because one friend will leave Tokyo and go back to his hometown. I meet them a few times a year. So I really felt sad when I heard that he will leave Tokyo. I won't be able to meet him in Tokyo since next year. Anyway,I hope his new life in his hometown will be fine.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well again,
I hope you are able to rest.
I agree , friends and family are the most important things in life.
I really hope you feel better soon
please take care
Mike