2007/03/17

Special Event of England

I went to Tokyo station with my mom at 10 am and we arrived at Marubiru. Because there was a special event of England "England's happiness" in Marunouchi.

I looked forward to going to this event since last week.

Why?

Because the wonderful and famous chef in the Cotswolds "Mr.Rob Rees" would talk about England in there. Once,I didn't know about him before Mike told me about him.

I could heard Rob Rees's talking. He talked about the Cotswolds and England food for 1 hour. His talking was very interesting and I really think that I'd like to eat his cooking someday.



After his talking, I could get an autograph from Mr.Rees.



Today, we really could enjoy this event!!!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
wow ... you met the Cotswold chef,
amazing!!
Now you and your mother must come and visit the Cotswolds ... you will love it

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

The talking of Mr.Rees was very good.
He talked about horse's race of Cheltenham on this weekend.

I will plan to go to England!
Take care