2007/04/11

The holidays of next month

Yesterday, I got a call from my father. He asked me to reserve the rooms of the hotel on next month's holidays "Golden week". He had bought a new car last month and he will come to Tokyo by the new car. You know that it is hard to reserve the rooms while the holidays "Golden week".

Anyway, I had to find the hotel!!! So I checked many websites of hotels in order to reserve 2 rooms. After 2 hours, I finally could find the website to reserve. We won't need to stay and sleep in the car because I could reserve 2 rooms. We don't decide to do where we go yet. But I hope my family will enjoy together next month.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that's nice your Father can visit, hope you find some cool things to do. Golden week sounds a little crazy with everyone having so many days off at the same time .... anyway hope you have fun
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!!!

Yeah.I am looking forward to meeting my father on next month.

I will write about it on next month!