2007/04/29

Korean movie "JSA"

Have you ever watched Korean movies?

You know that I like Korean movies and dramas so much.And I sometimes watch the movies about wars.

Today, I watched Korean movie "JSA" again.



I think that the movie is one of my favorite Asian movie about the war. The story was about 4 people. 2 solider were north Korean. The other was south Korean. One soldier whom Lee Byung-hun played as met north Korean soldier by one accident. Then they started meeting in the midnight and enjoyed talking. I know that it is so worst to do that in the international govenrment point.

But I like this movie so much although the story was very sad. Anyway, I recommend this movie. I think that this movie is so excellent.

1 件のコメント:

jlshyang さんのコメント...

ahh, i've heard a lot about this movie but haven't watched it. Do they have J.S.A 2 and so on coz there are so many korean war movies.