2008/04/28

Charo episode5 - Friends

Charo and margherita are walking down the streets of New York. Soon,the tow dogs are in front of a store.

Margherita: So,here we are. Now stay right beside me and don't let get lost!
(very slowly)Stay... with me.

charo:Okay,I understand.I ... stay with ... you.
Margherita:Arf,arf!
John:Hey,Margherita. You came shopping for Rosa again. Good dog, good dog!
Margherita: Art.
Margherita:He's john.He's one of my best friends.But the day I met him,wow,he seemed so mean!
Charo:Really?
John: Now let's see. Basil...shrimp...cheese...okay.It's the usual cheese,right?
Margherita:Arf,arf!
John: Oh yeah,got it.
John picks up one thing after another,comes back and puts them into Margherita's basket.
John: I know it's a bit heavy but you can carry it,right? You're such a strong girl.
Margherita:Arf!Thanks,John. See you!
John opens the door and the two dongs are out on the streets again. Charo looks back and sees John still waving at them.

Charo: How did you become friends?
Margherita:Well,it's a long story. You see, Rosa once caught a terrible cold. She was runnning a hight fever but we had to keep the restaurant open. She checked the stock of food and there were several things missing.So, I took of to the store with Rosa's small note in my basket. It was pouring outside. At first, John just kicked me out into the rain.

Charo: Did he really?
Margherita: Oh, yes. Still, I didn't give up. I waited and waited , until finally John came out, noticed my basket and the note,and apologized. That was when we made friends.

Charo: That's great!
Margherita: Yes, friends are great. They care for you and support you, not because they want something in return, but because they love you.
Charo: Yes. Right.
Margherita: And it was Rosa who taught this to me. She was the one who took me in, you know.
Charo: Took...you...in? Then you were...?
Margherita: Yes. I was abandoned. But Rosa found me, brought me to her place, and fed me. She really, really cares for me. That's why I always want to help her.
Charo:...I was abandoned,too.
Margherita: Oh, I thought you were just lost.
Charo: No... at the begining. I was left in the park. Shota saved me.
Margherita: Oh, then we're in the same boat. Friends.
Charo: Yes, friends.
Just then, Margherita spots a wonderfully charming puppy.

Margherita: Wow. Look at her. Isn't she something!!

Charo sees the cute little dog held in the arms of a slender boy. Charo: Her ears...so pretty.

At this time, Charo has no idea that this charming dog would become one of his very best friends.

0 件のコメント: