2008/05/05

Charo episode6 - Snow Dream

One day,Charo is walking by the park and a ball flies right in front of him. He jumps for the ball and catched it. At the same time, a charming little dong comes out from the bushes. It's the same dog he saw the other day.

Candy:Hey! That's mine.Give it back.

Charo:I'm sorry.I didn't mean to...
Candy:That's okay. Just give it back.
Charo:yes.Here.
Chris: Candy!
The voice comes from beyond the bushes.

Candy:Arf,arf. I'm here!
Charo:So your name is Candy.
Candy:Y...yes. And you?
Charo:Charo.
Candy:Oh.
Charo:Candy...that's a nice name. I've never seen any dog...like you...in Japan.
Candy:You're from another country?
Charo:Yes,I 'm from Japan.
Chris:Candy!!!
Candy:Chris is calling. I'd better get going. Thanks for catching the ball.
charo wants to say something, but Candy has already run back. He watches her jump cheerfully around Chris.

A few days later,Charo has a dream. In the dream, he is explaining to somebody how he met Shota.

Charo: It was snowing that day. I was so cold and hungry. Shota came and ound me.
Shota:かわいそうに。。。。このままだと死んじゃう。。。。
Charo:But shota just went away. I was sad. I thought I was dying. Then Shota,again! With a sausage!
Sota:ふふふ。かわいいなーー
Charo:Shota picked me up and took me home. He wanted to keep me. But Shota's father said no.
Shota:ぼくがいないと、この子死んじゃうよ。
Charo:Shota's father said nothing and went to his room. But shota didn't give up. He held me and sat outside.
Shota:安心して。飼ってもらえるまでがんばるからね。
Charo:Suppertime came but Shota stayed with me. Snow was falling.After a while, Shota's father came out. He said, "You win, Shota.". We were very, very happy. And Shota gave me a name.
Shota:きみは耳が茶色と白だからチャロだ。チャロ、どう?
Charo: I was excited. I had a name! I barked! Shota laughed, too... Right? Shota?

Charo wakes up. He is at Dread's nest in New York.

Dread:You're a noisy one, even when you're sleep?
Charo:Dream?
Dread:Huh?
Charo:Dread,I am going back to Japan.
Dread:What?
Charo:Shota did everything for me. Now,I will do everything to go back to Shota.
Dread:Huh?
Charo:I can do it. Yes,I can. And I have to. I have to get back home.

0 件のコメント: