2008/08/29

You can become a singer!!!

Well, August will be over soon.

I want to write about my summer vacation again.

After going to the orchid garden, my mother thought about what we would do.

Then she wanted to go out to Karaoke with me.
Yeah, I love to sing songs!
When I was a student, I often went out to Karaoke with my friends.

Sometimes, my friends and I kept singing songs in Karaoke until early mornings.
Finally, I could find songs that I could can...

Since I became a full-fledged member of society, I didn't often go out to there.
However, I sometimes go out to Karaoke to enjoy singing songs.

Anyway, I enjoyed singing songs in Karaoke with my mother for 3 hours.
While singing song in Karaoke, I broke a sweat.

Yes, singing songs is a good exercise.

If you go out to Karaoke in Japan, you may be surprised.

Because there are Karaoke machines with many functions.

For example,

- You can check how many calories did you burn off by singing songs.

- You can compete with other and see the ranking in Japan.

In addition, recent Karaoke's machines are so convenient because we can order drinks or snacks etc.
I think that they look like staffs of Karaoke's boxes.

At the first time, it was so difficult to sing songs in Karaoke for me.
Of course, I was so ashamed to sing songs in front of others.
But I got more accustomed to sing songs in Karaoke and could enjoy singing songs with friends.

I would like to go out to Karaoke soon.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
what songs did you sing ?
Did your Mother sing Elvis songs??

I can't believe the machines can measure calories that's crazy :)

it sounds like you had a lot of fun.
speak soon
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

I sang songs of Madonna, Carpenters, Beatles, John Lennon!
If you try to do Karaoke with me,
you will be able to listen the songs.hahaha

My mother sang only Japanese songs.

If you come to Japan, let's go Karaoke together!