2008/12/04

My year-end and new year holidays

Hi, how are you?
I am fine and I am enjoying net surfing in the office.hahaha

By the way, I am planning to go to Nagoya-city of Aichi pref in order to spend time with my family while year-end and new year holidays.
(I can take holidays from 30 th of Dec until 5th of Jan.)

On 29th of Dec, I will get on the highway bus to Nagoya-city from Shinjyku station. After about 5 hours, I will arrive at Nagoya station stay at my parent's home until 4th of Jan.

Last year, my brother and I have been to Atsuta Shrine on new year day and enjoyed the countdown of New year in there.
When we visited at there,there were a many food stalls around shrine.
Then we drank beer after praying.

According to the website of Wiki, Nobunaga Oda visited at Atsuta shrine and prayed for victory the war in 1560.

There are many exhibitions of national treasures(swords,votive objects,ancient texts etc) in museum of Atsuta shrine.
If I have a chance, I will try to visit there.



I didn't know that!!!

I am looking forward to go to Atsuta shrine again!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like Nobunaga Oda.
So,I'm interested in Atsuta shrine.
I'd like to go there in the future.

匿名 さんのコメント...

happy new year!
I live in Aichi prefecture too.
Did you take Omikuji?haha.
Have a nice holidays!!