2008/12/17

Try not to spend our money?

I can't get over this cold yet...
Anyway, I will take a rest after my work.

By the way, I finished reservations of highway bus yesterday.
I have some tasks of my work until new year end holidays.
And I have to attend the farewell party on 26 th because one temporary staff will quit.

So after I will attend the party after completely finishing my work on 26 th, I want to get on the highway bus at a midnight.
If I get on the bus, I will arrive at Nagoya station in the early morning of 27 th.

If I take day offs from 29th of Dec, I can stay at my parent's home for 8 days!!!

The winter holidays of this year is so long for Japanese.
If Japanese economy was good, many people would go to travel during the winter holidays.
However, the news said that the number of Japanese who will go to travel this year is decreasing.
I can understand that because our salaries may be cut off from now.

About 6 months ago, prices of many things in Japan were raised up.
Now, many Japanese try not to spend their money...

Unfortunately, I don't have any special plans on Christmas and new year day.
However, I will try to have a good time with my family.

2 件のコメント:

Azusa さんのコメント...

Thanks for reading my blog.
These days,I'm busy too.
But my winter vacation is only 1 week and I have to write 3reports and study TOEIC.

You should take day off.
Take it easy.
I wrote a funny blog yesterday.
If you have a time,please read.

reona さんのコメント...

Azusa:
Thank you for reading my blog and the comment.

You are great because you study English!!!
I have to study English more.
hahaha

Have a nice vacation!