2009/11/26

The chrysanthemum and the garlic

The vegetable "Chrysanthemum " are growing up now.



Since I started growing vegetables, I often check the websites about gardening. One day, a few people wrote about starting growing the garlic on the net. Then I thought about it again. I have some garlic at home because I bought them at the supermarket a few days ago. I wanted to try to plant the garlic and I planted seeding of the garlic that I bought at the supermarket. I hope that they'll grow up.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
the garlic should grow fine , I have grown garlic from the supermarket before. By the way I found a good book I will email you about it.
I hope you are well
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for the comment!

I read your email.
I think you can enjoy planting Japanese vegetables in UK!

Please take care!