2010/04/28

Fish & chips and cutting

I went to Meiji shrine because the weather was so good. When I want to feel a nature, I sometimes go to there. I really felt a nature. Then I went to the pub in Tokyo and ate roast beef and fish & chips! Of course, I dipped it into the vineger!!! But I think fish and chips of UK is more delicious. Of course, I drank a cider!!! After eating fish and chips, I found a nice cafe. This is rosemary. About a month ago, I cut a split of rosemary in order to increase rosemary. I had planted a split. Then I kept watering every day. Finally, I found a root of it!!! I am so happy. I will try cutting splits of rosemary and lavender soon.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I remember the Meji Shrine .. it certainly was a large and peaceful park . That beef and the fish and chips look very tasty.. of course in London you ate fish and chips at a very good restaurant , they are not always so good . Plus you found cider in Tokyo , I couldn't find cider in Kyushu at all : )
Today my Mother gave me some broad Bean plants and onions for my garden . I also have Rosemary plants that I grew from cuttings.
Will you eat at that Eco Cafe ??
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for the comment!

You remember the Meiji shrine!
I am glad!!!!

You will plant beans!!!
Wow.
I hope that you'll harvest them!

I didn't eat at Eco cafe!
But I will try to have a dinner there!