2010/04/30

Indian restauarnt ”Spice Heaven"

I like Indian food. However, I didn't eat Indian food recently.
So I went to My favorite Indian restaurant "Spice heaven" yesterday.

I ordered curry of vegetable and other.


Of course, I drank beer too!



The curry was so delicious!!!
I often eat curry in the summer to beat the summer heat.

According to the websites, spices are good to our health.

The service of this restaurant is so nice.
I will go to there again.

By the way, I found a delicious fried fish cake "Satsuma age".

This fish cake is made in Uwajima of Ehime prefecture.
It is called "Jakoten".



There are many fishing ports in Ehime.
So fishes of Ehime is so famous.
For example, sea bream and Japanese amberjack.
Especially, cultured sea breams are famous in Japan.
We often buy sea breams of Ehime in supermarkets.

I like oceans. So I want to go to Ehime someday.

0 件のコメント: