2006/11/10

Big surprise

Yesterday, I went back home after work. Then one big surprise waited for me.

Bouquet!!!



After I got a wonderful and beautiful bouquet from the man of home-delivery service, I didn't know who sent it to me at all. Then I opened a bouguet from the box and I found a message card.

Yes! I could understand who sent me. XXXX,I really thank you.(hahaha).I just did what I wanted to do. Anyway, this bouquet is very beautiful.

This bouquet and card are my treasure. To tell the truth, I wanted to bring the bouquet to my desk of my office in order to look at it while working. So I posted the photo of bouquet in order to look at it while working at my office.

Thanks!

2 件のコメント:

lizze さんのコメント...

Very niiiiiiiiiiice!

How nice to be sent flowers unexpected!!

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze;
Thank you for the comment.

Yeah,it is very wonderful.

I am happy!