2006/11/11

Japanese school

Big problem in Japan.

I am watching the program on TV now.

I can't believe now.

I don't want to write about bad thing. But I want to know about other countries's situations. So I decided to write about one thing.

Do you know that Japanese children recently suicide because of school bullying? Children hurt other children in Japan.(If you want to know one sad happen, you can read this But more other sad things happen in Japan.).

The news are often said about the news of it in Japan.
If you know about Japanese school bullying, you couldn't believe because it is terrible. I may suicide if I was a child.

I remember one person said that Japanese education is good and other countries try to innovate Japanese education.

It is wrong.

The old education system of Japan may be good.

But the education system of our generations changed worse than old one. And current education system is worse.

The teachers can't pay attentions to children who do wrong things because of the wrong education system's manual of Japanese government.

If the teachers pay attentions to bad children, overprotective parents go to school and they complain.

The overprotective parents don't educate and they depend on teachers and schools.

I think that the number like those parents is increasing in Japan.

In the past,people thought the job of teacher was a wonderful job. But now, it was different. Many of teachers are suffering. Many of they became mental sick. Then they quit jobs in Japan.

So many of people don't want to become teachers because they spend a hard time while working without any joys. Of course me too.
To tell the truth, I don't want to become a teacher if I have a chance to become a teacher in Japan.

It is very sad.

But it is true.

The education system and society may become worse in Japan.

Are there children who suicide because of school bullying in your country?

And are number of children who suicide increasing in your country?

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I wanted to write a comment here the other day as I think this is a very important subject, but i was sick so I didn't get time. I will just say now that I think we have a terrible problem with bullying in U.K. schools and teachers also have a difficult time. One of my best friends was a teacher and although she as a very good teacher she had a mental breakdown because of the pressure of the system and bullying from other teachers. I want to write more about this so I will send you a mail when I have time.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

England too?
I didn't know that.

I am sorry for your friend's teacher.
I look forward to your email.
A few children suicide this week in Japan.
Very bad news...
I hope that children don't hurt other and they spend a happy time at the schools.

匿名 さんのコメント...

suicide?!?!? wow!!!!! this is a very serious issue!

here in brazil bullying is very VERY often (children nickname each other, make gangs, etc.), but we have never heard about suicide...
in matter of fact, brazilian people are known by our eternal good mood. so we always get that kind of thing as just kidding.
for instance, when we are approved to college from high school, there is something called 'trote', which means 'prank': the older students make the rookies pass through very embarassing situations (since ask for money on traffic lights - as a beggar - to get nude in a public way). but we have this as just a stage of life, when we are the 'older students', it will be our time of making 'revenge'. but it is specially funny, not violent!

very frightful news you post...