2006/11/17

Stupid government

I know that Japanese government is stupid.

It a report and target about Japanese education.

Strategy to child

- The home must be doing. [ What should I do in the starting point of the education ]. "Alcove" is made in the apartment of a housing complex and the apartment house, etc. The bus is not used in the excursion, and "Education of endurance" such as making it sit for 3-5 hours in the temple is done. The room in the mat is made in the school.

What do you think this stupid thing?

It lives together for about two weeks in simple lodgings and the physical labor is done. "The age changed here" and "Japan perishes if not changing" are announced, and it administers shock therapy. The virtual reality says it is evil as Hakkiri. They are stupid and teachers and children are suffer because of stupid Japanese government. It lives together for about two weeks in simple lodgings and the physical labor is done. Please read this.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

what happen? sorry, i don't quite understand

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I tried to read the link, the translation to English is a little difficult but the ideas do seem strange ... it seems like going back in time to want to make a young child sit for hours as if in a temple??? They want to halt progress because they think people behaved better in the past.
I think this is wrong. I hope I have understood your post....?
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

alex:
Thank you for the comment.

I will write about it more because I have to work harder in order to release services.

Mike:

You are almost right.

Very stupid.
These idea were made by Japanese government.

I will write about it more.