2007/02/19

The movie "Ashita no kioku(Memories of Tomorrow)"

Yesterday,I watched Japanese film "Ashita no kioku(Memories of Tomorrow)". Ken Watanabe was actor and producer as this film. A few days ago, Japanese movie show was held in Japan. Then Ken watanabe got a win as the best actor of this film.

The story is about one man who was suffer from Alzheimer. He had a wife and a daughter. His life changed after becoming Alzheimer. His wife helped him. But he thought he didn't want to forget everything. The last of this film was very sad. But there are people who are suffer from Alzheimer. I thought about Alzheimer after watching this film and married couple. I think this was so good and Ken Watanabe's performance was excellent.

I like Ken watanabe. The movies that I like are "Tampopo" of Itami's director and "The Last Samurai" etc.





I'd like to watch his new movie "Letters from Iwo Jima" someday.



2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

wow, i'm really excited to watch his new role, his eyes are very very expressive i think! thank you for telling us about the movie, i'll look for it.

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for the comment.

How are you?
I am fine.

I like Ken watanabe.
So I watched this film.
It was very good.
He got a win of Japanese movie show.
I hope you like it.