2007/05/07

Going to the Chinatown of Yokohama

On 3th of May, my family left Odaiba and went to the hotel of Ichigaya. My father slept in the room because he was tired. So my mother and brother and I enjoyed talking and watching the football game until my father woke up.

It was 8 pm when my father woke up. So we decided to have a dinner. We went to Japanese restaurant and ate a lot of dishes while drinking beer. After 2 hours, we went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

On 4th of May, we got up at 8 am and have a breakfast. After taking a rest, we got on the car. Of course, my brother drove the car because I don't have a car license. Anyway, we decided to go to Chinatown of Yokohama.



It was almost 12 am when we arrived at Chinatown. There were a lot of people. So we walked around china town and had a lunch. After then, we decided to leave China town because there were many peple and my father had to drive for 6 hours.

My brother drove the car and we talked a lot. Then we went to the cafe because I didn't want to leave my parents and I missed them. We took a rest at the cafe and drank tea while talking.

Then my brother went to the highway and we left. When I said "Good by" fo my parents, I shed my tears. I am still child.

Anyway, I really enjoyed spending time with my family. Good holidays!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
sounds like you had a wonderful time,
I hope it's not too long before you see your family again
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!
Yeah,I could had a wonderful time with my family!

I bought something for you.
I will send you soon!

Take care!