2007/05/05

Odaiba of Tokyo

I want to write my holidays with my family. My parents arrived at Tokyo at 5 am of 3th of May. Then they went to my little brother's apartment. My little brother and I heard that my parents would arrived at Tokyo at 9 am. So we still slept when they arrived at Tokyo.

So my little brother got up at 5 am when my mother visited his apartment. Of course me too. He drove the car instead of my father because my father had kept driving the car for 7 hours and my father was tired. I slept 6 am when they come to my apartment.

Anyway, we could meet!!! Then we went to the restaurant in order to have a breakfast and the stores etc was not opened yet. We talked for 3 hours at the restaurant and we decided to go to Odaiba. There are beaches and oceans,Fuji TV Building, stores etc in Odaiba. After 1 hours, we arrived at Odaiba. There were a lot of people when we arrived at Odaiba! At first, we went to Fuji TV Building. we watched the TV studios and we could watch some Japanese actor!!!



Then we had a lunch at Italian restaurant.




We maybe ate too much... But the foods were very delicious and we could see the ocean and feel the wind while having a lunch.

After the lunch, we decided to get on the ship. While waiting the time of ship, I went to the beach and fond shells and got some shells. It was very fun!


We got on the ship and enjoyed seeing a view of Tokyo bay for 1 hour. We could feel the wind of the ocean and see the people who enjoyed fishing! It was very wonderful.

If you have a chance to go to Odaiba, you will be able to feel the nature.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
wow .. that food looks good !!
strange to see the statue of Liberty?? I flew around the one in New York once by helicopter ... in 1997 when Longstone played a concert there... oh no .. that's 10 years ago .... ha ha ..I am getting old .. ha ha
it sounds like you had a great trip ..
take care
Mike