2007/05/25

Keep taking a rest

I didn't update my blog at all. I had a reason....

I have gone to the hospital once a week since last year. Then I have been checking the blood test. 2 month ago, the result of blood test was better and I started working. But the result was worse when I went to the hopistal on this Monday. The doctor said that I have to take a rest again...

Before testing the blood test, it was true I felt dizzy and had heavy headache...Anyway, I don't work now. So I try taking a rest.

While taking a rest, I watched some movies. I will write about them later.

5 件のコメント:

lizze さんのコメント...

Hello Reona,
*Well wishes* I hope will recover in a good pace. Do take care and blog ever so often - I am reading your blog :)
*hugs* lizze

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
so sorry to hear you are not feeling well ,
please take care and take some rest when you can.
I hope you recover soon.
lots of love
Mike

匿名 さんのコメント...

remember , health is more important than anything else. do take lot fruit and rest a lot

JAL さんのコメント...

Hey, take care of yourself! Make us know how you're feeling

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze:
Thanks for the comment and reading my blog.

I will try to take a rest!

Mike:
You need to take a rest too.hahaha

How are you?
I hope you are better.

alex:
Wow.
How are you?
I don't talk with you for a long time.

I hope you enjoy your life and you are fine.
Thanks for worrying about me!

Jal:
Thanks you for the comment!

I am a little better.
I have a lot of time.
So I will try to taking a rest!

Thanks for your kind!