2007/05/04

Meeting my parents and a brother

Well, I just came back to my apartment 1 hour ago. In Japan, long holidays has started since last week. It is called "Golden week".

I and my brother often go to Nagoya while this holidays. But it was different at this time. Because my parents came to Tokyo by the car. They left from Nagoya at 4 pm of 2th of May and they arrived at Tokyo at 4 am. My father had to keep driving a car for 6 hours without any sleep. Anyway, we enjoyed holidays. I will write about it later.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you had a good time with your family,
when I saw all my family together at the recent naming ceremony it reminded me how important they were to me.
hope to chat soon
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!!!
I agree with you.
The family is most important.
I think that your family is very nice!

Take care.

P.S I am worrying about your body.
I hope that you will be fine.