2007/10/07

The first time of UK

Hi,folks!!!

To tell the truth,
I will go to UK this month for the first time.

I am sorry. Recently, I didn't upload my blog... In addition to study English....

Oh my god.

I need the dictionary when I will go to london.hahaha

Maybe,my english is worse than before. So if you mind, please forgive me!!

But I am looking forward to going to London and meet Mike and his family.

If I have a lot of money, I wanna stay for more days in the UK and I hope that. Anyway, I am very interested in England for years and I hoped that I would go to there someday.

I am very happy and I really thank mike and his family. My mother said that.

Anyway, I have to prepare packing the suitcase and other.

Mike,Thank you so much .We can't wait for meeting you!!!

P.S
My microphone of PC is broken.
I think that is broken because I bought the microphone of most cheap...

So I plan to go to that on Monday.
Mike, I am sorry because I couldn't talk by the microphone. Of course, I have to check the guidebook and how to get on tube. Wow!

It is exciting because of the first time!!! I will try to challenge!

If you find 2 women of Japanese, they will seems to be lost the way. Please help us.hahaha

0 件のコメント: