2007/10/19

My trip of England #2 enjoy eating & seeing London

After waking up at 6:30 am, I & my mother had a breakfast. I heard that the food of Breakfast is not good. But it isn't true!!! How delicious! I especially like grilled tomatos & sausages. I will try make grilled tomatos at my home.

This is my breakfast.Did I eat too much?



After eating delicious English Breakfast, we came back to the room and took a rest. Then we leaf the hotel in order to attend the tour of the travel agency. Of course, we could get on tube!!! Because Mike taught me how to go to picadilly Circus staion. Mike, Thank you so much.

We arrived at there early. So we took photos & walked around Picailly Circus staion.



When it was 8:30 am, we got on the bus and enjoyed seeing famous places.
- Bukingham palace




It is so luxury!!!!
There are not the palace like this in Japan.hahaha

- Big Ben

- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul's Cathedral

Then we arrived at London Tower. But I felt a headache & bad. So I decided to take a rest in the bus. The driver worried about me and he gave me the pill. English people is kind!!! Because of the pill, I felt better. It is 13 pm when the tour was over. So I and my mother decided to go to the museums!!! Yes, I am looking forward to going to the museums!!! I will write about the museums later!

0 件のコメント: