2007/10/09

Going Britsh Tourist of Akasaka

Hi,how are you? I am fine. Today, I went to British Tourist Authority in order to get maps of England and London, a map of Tube in Akasaka of Tokyo.

By the way, I like John Lennon. So I would like to go to England for a long time.



Because Mike taught me that there are exhibits of Beatles in British Library, I plan to go to there. Someday I want to go to Liverpool. Mike, Thank you for telling me!!!
Of course, I am looking forward to going to the Cotswolds and spending the time with Mike!

I think that England is bigger than Japan. So I would like to go to England again.

Of course, I will try to eat Fish & chips and drink beer and cider in the pubs.

3 件のコメント:

lizze さんのコメント...

Have a good time in England!!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you enjoy England...
I will buy you a pint of Cider while you are here and I hope you can eat some haggis ... ha ha ha
take care and see you soon
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze:
Thank you so much!
I saw the photos of your trip!!!
How beautiful the bech is!!

Mike:
Yes,I am looking forward to spending the time together!!!
See you!!