2007/10/13

Singing song is fun

Hi, how are you?

I am fine and I almost finished preparing to pack the suit case.

By the way, I enjoyed "Karaoke".

Have you ever done "Karaoke"?

There are a lot of "Karaoke box" in Japan. So many people go to there and enjoy sing songs. There are a lot of rooms in "Karaoke box" and we can sing not only Japanese songs but also foreign songs.

The price is not expensive. So young people go often. Sometimes, adult go to there and sing songs until the early morning because the trains stop.

The price is almost about 200 or 300 yen per 1 room. If you go to there after 12am after pay about 1200yen, you may enjoy singing songs until the morning.

Recently, the karaoke's systems have been upgraded. So after singing songs, we can see the scores. It is very fun!!! Do you want to go to "Karaoke"?

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

hello, my dear!!!
look, i loved your e-card!! it's been a long time we don't chat, i was missing you!
please, don't worry about sending of not a card. i have just one wish: i want you to enjoy your trip to england!!! oh, and DON'T forget to watch a soccer match! hahahaha

if everything goes right, soon you will come to brazil and you'll be able to compare the quality of soccer! hahahaha

keep in touch,
take care,
ba.

PS: i finally found the stamps, when you come back i'll send you, ok?

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment!!!

I didn't chat with you for a long time. So I am missing you.

I am glad because you are fine.

I'd like to talk about the football with you.
Japanese team is so so...

It may be difficult that Japan will go to the next world cup...

But I hope that I support Japan.
Of course, Brazil too.
But your countrie's team is too strong!!!

How is the Brazillian team?

By the way, thank you for finding the stamp!!!
I am so glad!

I will buy something as your birthday's present and send it after the trip.

Anyway, I hope you are fine.
Take care!!!