2008/10/22

Falling into instantaneous sleep

What time do you arrived at your offices?

Hi, folks.
How are you?

I am fine.

By the way,what time do you arrive at your offices?
The start time in my office is 9 am.
So I must arrive at my office at least before 9 am.
I always arrive at my office at about 8:54 am.

You may know that I recently work overtime since last month because I have to release some programs next month.
So I felt lethargic from lack of sleep for weeks because I came back to my home late every day.

When I woke up at 7:20 am of this morning as usual, I felt sleep and I'd like to take a day off.
However, I changed my mind and left my apartment at 8 am after taking a shower.

About 30 mins later, I arrived at Ichigaya station and I tried to change other subway.

When I arrived at there, there were many people.
Station's staff gave certificates of subway's delays to people who waited for subways.

In Japan, we receive certificates of the subway and trains if they are delayed.
Then companies don't cut our salary when we produce certificates to our companies. Of course, I received a certificate of the subway's delay.

Because many subways were delayed ,the subway was so crowded in people.
So I decied to get on the next subway and sat down on the bench of the station.

But...

I quickly fell into instantaneous sleep in there while sitting on the bench of the station "Ichigaya"...

20 mins later, I realized to fall into sleep.
As soon as I looked at the clock at once, I quickly got on the subway.

It was 9:30 am that I arrived at my office...

From now, I won't try to sit on the benches of stations while feeling sleepy.

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hi Reona,

Wow sorry to hear that you fell asleep. What is this ticket/certificate that you get on the subway?

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Aj!

Thank you for the comment!

Hahaha.
I must be more careful!

It is a delay certificate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delay_certificate


I got it from the subway's staff.

Recenlty, we can get it on the net!
http://www.tokyometro.jp/delay/list/list.shtml

Can you get delay certifacates of subways etc in your country?

In the past, I couldn't go back home because the trains stopped at the midnight.

So staffs gave us delay certificates and moeny to get on the taxi!
hahaha