2008/10/23

omurice

Do you know omurice?

I like Omurice and I often cook Omurice at home.
Yesterday, I cooked omurice because I have enough money.
When we cook omurice, we don't need to pay a lot of money.
(Tomorrow is a pay day. So now, I can't wait for tomorrow!)
If there are at least egg and onion, you can cook omurice!



Sometimes, I cook omurice and pack them to lunch box.
Then I eat them at my office.
Yes, omurice is an inevpensive and homestyle Japanese dish!
I will write about my recipe later!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that looks good , egg and rice? like the U.K. omelette
or Spanish tortilla but made with rice I guess.
If I have no money but eggs i like to make scrambled eggs on toast!!
I hope you are well
speak soon
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

Wow.I miss you!
Because I can't chat with you.

Yes, Japanese omurice is made by eggs and rice.
Scrambled eggs on Toast is so nice!
I like it!

I will send emails later.
Please take care!