2008/10/24

The recipe of Omurice

Hi,folks.

How are you? I am fine.

Today is a pay day. So I am so glad!!!

Because I lost many money this month.... I may write about it on my blog.

Anyway, I will same money to travel next year.

By the way, I would like to write how to make omurice on my blog!

The recipe is here.

1.Cut chicken(30g) and slice green pepper(1/4),onion(1/4),2 mushrooms.
2.Melt butter or oil in a hot frying pan, saute first the onion, then add the chicken, and finally the mushroom and green pepper.
3.When the onions in the pan become semi-transparent, season with two-and-a-half tablespoons of tomato ketchup. Add cooked rice(about 60g) and a dash of salt and pepper.
Saute until done, then turn off heat and leave in the frying pan.
4.Break 1 egg into a bowl, mix, then add a little salt and pepper. Oil another frying pan, and then melt 10 g butter in it over a medium-high heat. Pour in the egg mixture.
Spread around quickly with broad strokes while moving the frying pan back and forth.
5.When the egg is half done, place the rice mixture from Step 2 on it, a little on the far side of center. Take the frying pan off the heat, then tip the pan a little to make the half of the thin omelet near you flip over onto the rice mixture.
6.Raise one side of the frying pan a little, and tap the handle to roll the omuraisu, gradually wrapping the rice inside the omelet.
7.Keep tapping until the edges of the omelet come to the top, then change the position of your hands on the frying pan handle and tip the omuraisu onto a plate so that the edges are underneath.

I think the step 6 and 7 are a bit difficult.
Indeed, I can't do that.
So I often cover baked egg into ketchep's rice after dishing rice from a pan.

Even if omurice that you cooked looks like worse, the taste is same!

0 件のコメント: